Monday 5 March 2018

Get To Know Me Tag!


Hiya! Welcome back to the second post on my blog…the get to know me tag! Sorry I've been gone for a while, but I started doubting the idea of starting a blog, but I'm back now! My usual uploading day will be a Sunday, but today is an exception! Since I've been gone for a while, I've decided to start off my blogging journey by allowing my readers into my life to get to know me as a person so they have an idea about the girl behind the screen. The tag I have found has been sourced from the tagquestions.net website, however the tag was actually 95 questions long, so I’ve chosen a few random ones. Enjoy!

1.       What is your full name?
Ellen Bryony Gwynn.

2.       Where are you from?
I’m from Horsham, a small town in West Sussex

3.       Where were you born?
I was born at the Princess Royal Hospital in Haywards Heath.

4.       Which of your parents are you most like?
This is tricky…some people say I’m just like my mum and others say I’m just like my dad. I hear that I look like my dad the most, so I suppose I’m most like my dad. We have the same OCDs too.

5.       What’s your favourite drink?
Water, since it’s the only drink I drink!

6.       What’s your favourite food?
This is such a difficult question! You can’t beat a Sunday roast, I suppose that’s my answer!

7.       What’s your favourite holiday destination?
Disneyland Paris! I'm going to do a lookback post soon on my recent trip!

8.       Dogs or cats?
Cats, even though I’m slightly allergic! Dogs used to be my favourite animal, but the bigger ones kinda scare me nowadays…

9.       How old were you when you went on your first date?
I’ve never really had a proper first date…me and a boy did try before but it got crashed by another boy (coincidentally my ex) who wouldn’t leave us alone!

10.   What’s top of your bucket list?
Definitely to go to Disney World in Orlando!

11.   What’s something you’re gifted at?
I don’t think I’m particularly gifted at anything, but I’ve always been told I’m good at English (the subject not the language :D)

12.   What’s the one item you can’t you leave home without?
My phone. It comes in so handy during those 5 hour free periods at college!

13.   What’s the first movie you remember seeing?
Cinderella? That would explain why she was always my favourite Disney Princess. Either that or Pooh’s Huffalump Movie, apparently I was obsessed with that and cried whenever it ended!

14.   What’s your best physical feature?
I’ve been told before that I have a good nose…

15.   What’s your eye colour?
It’s a sort of hazel colour that’s mostly green.

16.   What’s your favourite colour?
Pink or purple, however I’ve also been obsessed with burgundy recently.

17.   What’s your favourite ice-cream flavour?
I don’t like ice-cream, but if I did I reckon it would either be strawberry or cookie dough!

18.   What’s your star sign?
Cancer, since I was born on July 20th 2001. If I’d been born 3 days later I’d be a Leo!

19.   Do you have any birthmarks? If so, where?
I have these strange birthmarks that sort of hang off my skin…they have a name that I can’t remember. I have one on the back of my neck, one above my left armpit and one somewhere else…I also have flat ones that are slightly risen, and I have one on my chest and down the back of my left leg. I also have a small, hardy visible one on my ankle ad behind my left ear.

20.   What was the first concert you ever attended?
I went to see The Vamps in 2015, but my first concert alone is coming up when I go to see Niall Horan in March!

21.   What was your favourite subject in secondary school?
I used to really enjoy English and Citizenship.

22.   What was your least favourite subject in secondary school?
I used to hate art and PE, and I’m glad to be rid of them. I do exercise, if you’re wondering, as I do a dance class once a week and I’m starting a gym class once a month.

23.   What is the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
With my family; Lanzarote. Alone; Calais in France.

24.   What is your biggest fear?
I’ve always been funny about fire, since I was really young. It probably wasn’t helped by my secondary school having a fire a few years ago…

25.   When was the first time you were on a plane?
2010, the first time I went to Lanzarote (I’ve been 5 other times since).

26.   Who is your favourite musician?
Niall Horan. I usually just listen to songs though, not really caring who sings them.

27.   Who was your first celebrity crush?
Tom Daley! There was an article about him in a magazine when I was like 11 and it featured a sequence of photos of him removing his shirt!

28.   Have you ever suffered a fracture?
Nope! The worst injury I’ve ever had was I once jumped in the bath (on Christmas Eve) and my foot went really swollen. There was nothing wrong with it though, and it could’ve even been linked to a virus I had the next week.

29.   How many boyfriends have you had?
3.

30.   What app do you use most?
I would say Snapchat, it’s how I contact most of my friends. I only really got into it properly once I started college though!

31.   The first app you check when you wake up in the morning?
I usually just turn on my phone to check if I have any notifications, and go through in the order I received them. But if I have notifications I head to Snapchat to do my streaks!

32.   What are some of your bad habits?
Picking my lips and fingers. I get really bad ulcers/cuts from it.

33.   What countries have you visited?
I have visited Lanzarote, which is a Canary Island, so part of Spain, Ibiza, which is also part of Spain and Paris and Calais in France. So basically just France and Spain.

34.   What countries would you like to visit?
Florida, California, anywhere else with a Disney theme park and New York.

Well, there you have it! Hopefully, this post gave you the opportunity to learn a little bit more about me before this blog gets into the swing of things! Thank you for reading, and I’ll see you next week, with a college/university themed post!

Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment