Saturday 31 March 2018

The Disney Tag!

Hello again!  This week, I decided that I would complete the Disney tag! Given that I love Disney, I knew this was a must for my blog! If you guys fancy having a go for your own blogs, I got the questions from the ‘Tag Questions’ website. So, without further ado, I present the Disney tag! Enjoy!

1.       Favourite animal?
Nick Wilde from Zootropolis! He’s just soo funny!

2.       Favourite character?
I think Nick Wilde might be my favourite character overall too! I also like Timon from The Lion King! And Chip and Dale are so adorable and cheeky!

3.       Favourite classic?
Probably either The Lion King or Aladdin.

4.       Favourite hero?
Probably either Simba or Aladdin.

5.       Favourite heroine?
Definitely Judy Hopps from Zootrpolis or Meg from Hercules.

6.       Favourite kiss?
Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder!

7.       Favourite love song?
I See The Light from Tangled.

8.       Favourite original character?
Depends…if we’re counting Chip and Dale as originals, then those two for sure! If not then Donald Duck.

9.       Favourite Pixar film?
Toy Story 2

10.   Favourite Prince?
Flynn Ryder…I don’t care how animated he is I still have a crush on him!

11.   Favourite Princess?
Cinderella, ever since I was young! I was lucky enough to stumble upon her in Disneyland the second time I went!

12.   Favourite quote?
I love all of Walt’s quotes, but my favourite is “laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever”, which I have as my computer background. I also like the motivational quote “if you can dream it you can do it”.

13.   Favourite sequel?
Toy Story 2 and 3

14.   Favourite sidekick?
Nick Wilde, as mentioned above I love him!

15.   Favourite song?
I like Kiss the Girl, but like I mentioned above I also like I See The Light.

16.   Favourite theme park attraction?
Big Thunder Mountain or Crush’s Coaster, both at Disneyland Paris as I haven’t visited any other Disney theme parks.

17.   Favourite theme park?
Disneyland Paris, like I said this is the only one I’ve been to! The main park is my favourite over the Walt Disney Studios Park.

18.   Favourite theme park show?
Mickey and the Magician at Disneyland Paris. My favourite night time Spectacular is Disney Illuminations at Disneyland Paris.

19.   Favourite villain?
Gaston, since he’s quite funny, especially in the newest version of the film. I also like Mother Gothel from Tangled.

20.   Favourite villain song?
Be Prepared, which is Scar’s song from The Lion King. I also like Poor Unfortunate Souls from The Little Mermaid, even though Ursula really scares me…

21.   Least favourite Pixar film?
The Cars franchise.

22.   Least favourite song?
This is such a hard question, but I’ve always found the Siamese Cat Song to be weird and annoying.

23.   Movie that makes you cry?
Tangled, during the I See The Light Scene, and also at the end when Flynn almost dies :( . And the whole of Tarzan and The Hunchback of Notre Dame!

24.   Movie that makes you laugh?
I think most Disney movies make me laugh at one point or another. Aladdin makes me laugh because of the Genie and Tangled makes me laugh because of Flynn Ryder.

25.   Overrated movie?
I feel like Frozen is quite overrated for what it is, but I do actually like the film and understand its appeal.

26.   Saddest death?
Bing-Bong’s death in Inside Out has always struck a chord because he was my favourite character! :(

27.   Song that always gets stuck in your head?
I’ll Make a Man Out of You always gets stuck in my head whenever I listen to it!

28.   The first Disney movie you saw?
I think it must’ve been Cinderella or Pooh’s Heffalump Movie. I would’ve been toddler age at the time!

29.   The saddest scene from your favourite movie?
My favourite Disney movie is Zootropolis, and the saddest moment is when Nick recalls his experience when he was muzzled for being a preditor.

30.   Underrated movie?
I think Saving Mr Banks doesn’t have the reputation it deserves. It’s more of an adult movie but great nonetheless!
 

Well, that’s my Disney tag! Hope you enjoyed, and thank you for reading! I’ll see you next Sunday with a post all about college applications. See you then! 
Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment