Sunday 29 April 2018

Lush 'Think Pink' Bathbomb Review

Hey everyone! I haven't done a review post on here yet, so I thought I would review the Lush bath bomb I used the other day - 'Think Pink'. I'm going to be discussing my initial thoughts and my reaction during and after using the product. Let's go!

Now, being the smart blogger I am, I forgot to take a photo of the product before I put it in the bath, so you can find a photo on the Lush website, which I'll link at the end of the post. But as an overview, the bath bomb was a rather hot pink colour with silver glitter, with a sort of swirly design on the outside, probably resembling a rose, but I was so taken by the pink and glitter that I wasn't paying that much attention! The smell was one that I can only describe as 'that smell when you walk into Lush'. So rather strong, but very lovely! I just knew I had to buy it!


The bath bomb was very fizzy, and the water turned pink and glittery almost immediately and the smell filled my whole house, even before I used it! The bath bomb created a small layer of white foam over the top of the bath too, which really set off the pink tone. Below is a photo of the bath bomb in action!


Upon getting in my bath, the water felt smooth on my skin, so the bath bomb was obviously doing a good job there!  And I smelt fresh for the whole evening!

This bath bomb gets an overall rating of 5/5 from me, because it left me smelling great, which is the main goal, and who can go wrong with pink and glitter? I would definitely use this bath bomb again! And here’s the link I promised: https://uk.lush.com/products/bath-bombs/think-pink

That's it for this week! I know this post is slightly smaller, but I wanted to do something a bit different, and recommend a great product to you! Just a disclaimer, this post contains my own opinion - I'm not being paid to say any of this! Anyway, I'll see you all next week with a new post!

Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment