Sunday 6 May 2018

Life Update!

Hiya! I wanted to take today's post as an opportunity to fill you in on what's going to happen over the next couple of weeks. Exams are coming up at college, and for that reason, as of next Sunday, there will be no posts until Sunday 27th May. Sorry for any inconvenience, but school always has to come first, no matter how much I love blogging, but it's obviously a distraction from revision!

I know I had a Q&A planned for next week, but in truth, I haven't received that many questions, so if you want to ask me something, feel free to check out my Twitter (@EllenGBlogs) and leave a comment on my pinned tweet or alternatively just leave me a comment on here. The Q&A should be my first post after my hiatus, so on May 27th.

I'm hopefully going to get into the habit of doing outfit of the day posts over on my Instagram account (ellengblogs), so if you're interested, feel free to check that out, they'll be posted on my story. I did a couple last week, but then forgot to do it again! I'm also looking into possibly starting up some sort of online based store (most likely on Etsy) to sell digital revision and blogging tools. So let me know if that's something you're interested in.

Anyway, that's it for today's post. Short, I know, but I've been enjoying the nice weather. I won't be seeing you now until Sunday 27th May, hopefully with a Q&A! So I'll see you all in three weeks! Thanks for reading!

Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment