Sunday 27 May 2018

My First Q&A!

Hey everyone, I’m back! My exams are finally over and it’s half term now, so bring on the blog posts! Today I’m doing my first ever Q&A! Admittedly, all of my questions came from my best friend Jess who is also a blogger, and I’ll leave her social media handles at the end of the post so you can follow her too. Hopefully I'll get some questions from some different people next time I do a Q&A, but without further ado, here’s my first ever Q&A!

1. What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
I’d have to say my favourite thing about blogging is having the ability to share whatever I want with my audience and there’s always going to be someone out there who’s interested since the audience is such a wide place!

2. If you could go anywhere where would you go?
I’d love to visit Florida and do all the theme parks, especially Disney World.

3. What subjects are you doing for A-level?
I’m studying media, enlglish language and literature and politics, all of which are A-levels (not BTECs)

4. What’s your favourite TV show?
I think my favourite TV show is Friends, it’s just so funny!!

5. What’s your favourite sport?
It depends if I’m watching it or playing/doing it. My favourite sport to watch is football, I don’t like it that much but it’s alright. My favourite sport to do is dance!

And that’s it for my first ever Q&A! Thanks for reading, and I’ll see you next week!

Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment