Tuesday 12 June 2018

This Or That...Summer Edition

Hey everyone, I'm finally back! I'm so sorry there was no post last week and that this post is late going up. I couldn't decide on a post topic as nothing seemed suitable, until I stumbled upon this tag! In my last tag post, the Disney tag, I don't think I actually tagged anyone, so if you want to do this tag on your blog/YouTube, you're officially tagged to complete it! I found this tag using the following link: http://www.mamakatslosinit.com/2014/07/summer-youtube-tag/. So without further ado, here's the this or that summer edition tag!

1. Ocean or Pool
If I'm abroad then I prefer the ocean, however in the UK I prefer the pool.

2. Beach Vacation or Wilderness
Beach vacation. I don't think I've ever been on a Wilderness holiday, but I'd definitely like to!

 3. Watermelon or Strawberries
Watermelon. I don't actually like strawberries (don't hate pleasee!)
4. Bikini or 1-piece
Again, this depends if I'm in the UK or abroad. If I'm abroad then I prefer a bikini but I the UK I prefer a one piece.

Is anyone else wishing they were abroad right now?

5. Lemonade or Iced Tea
I actually don't like either of these drinks!

6. Hotdogs…grilled or over a fire
Over a fire, as in a barbecue, right?

7. Hat or Sunglasses
Sunglasses, as I enjoy styling them with my outfits.

8. Windows Down or AC all the way
AC, as I find when the windows are open it's too noisy in the car and you can't hear the radio!
9. Tanning Lotion or Sunscreen
Sunscreen...it's better to be protected and tan naturally!

10. Baseball Game or Concert
Definatly concerts, I'm not a fan of baseball and I think it's more of an American thing!

11. Ice Cream or Popsicle
I'm not a fan of either, but some popsicles are alright if they're strawberry flavoured (I know I said above that I don't like strawberries but I actually do like strawberry flavoured things!)
12. Fireworks or Fireflies
Fireworks. I've never actually seen a firefly, does anyone know where I can find them?

13. Flip Flops or Bare Feet
I think I prefer bare feet over flip flops.


14. Water Balloons or Squirt Guns
Squirt guns! My friends and I have an annual water fight and these come in really handy!

Well, there you have it! Like I said, if you wanna give this tag a go, feel free to say I tagged you. Hopefully I'll be a bit better at blogging, and I'll see you on either Sunday or Monday!

Ellen x

No comments:

Post a Comment